Evans Inspection Service
Evans Inspection Service is based in La Follette Tennessee. We are Licensed for the Entire State of Tennessee, but our main service area is in the following counties; Campbell, Scott, Claiborne, Blount, Anderson, Sevier and Knox.
Michael Evans CPI TN 2361
Certified Professional Home Inspector
After over 30 years in the building trades, from building from the ground new construction to complete renovation projects. I saw an opportunity to use my experience and knowledge in construction to benefit both home buyers and home sellers in the Inspection Field. I use my background along with interactive reporting software to give our clients an inspection report that can help them make an informed decision on their home purchase.
Certified InterNACHI Inspector
** I am a Member in good standing of the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
** I adhere to the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
** I abide by the InterNACHI Code of Ethics.
** I stay up to date with the latest inspection techniques in the industry through Continuing Education.
Buy Back GUARANTEE
Backed By InterNACHI
1. The Buy Back Guarantee is valid for home inspections performed for home buyers and home sellers only by participating InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspectors.
2. The home must be listed for sale with a licensed real estate agent.
3. The Guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected, per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice. (www.nachi.org/sop)
4. The Guarantee will be honored for 90 days after closing.
5. InterNACHI will pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
We are a Family Owned Business with Family Values
Meet my Wife Rebecca
We have 3 grown Children. All Married with families of their own now, that have blessed us with 10 Grand Children as young as 4 year old twins to our oldest grandson of 16. We understand the need to know that the home you are buying needs to be without major costly defects unknown until after you move in. Our Inspection may take as little as 2 Hours or it may take 4 hours depending on the age of the home and items found. I do not rush the inspection, I always say ( it takes as long as it takes). I inspect a home as though my own grandchildren would be living in it.